one day workshop
- An introduction to the principles of health and disease and homeopathy.
- Know how to support family and friends and family safely and gently in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
- Experienced and passionate teachers will give you the right start.
- From overview of health and disease to the application of commonly used remedies – this day gives you confidence when choosing to prescribe at home.
- Comprehensive course booklet provided.
This workshop fits into a school day, and is taught by experienced professional homeopaths in a warm and inclusive environment. The fees includes teas and coffees, and nibbles but please bring a lunch snack. Bring a note pad. Suitable for beginners or those who have recently bought a kit.
Locations – across the country
Our next Introductory Course will be in
New Yatt, Witney Oxfordshire at Carmen Adamou's Practice OX29 6TF
Friday 28th June, 2019
10am - 3pm
Cost £50.00 includes handouts and refreshments.
To book your place email: or call on 01993 869 244.
Salisbury- at Annie Batchelor's practice, 60 Wagstaff Way, Salisbury, SP2 9BF
Friday 19th July, 2019
9.30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Cost £45.00. Please let us know if you would like a home kit of remedies.
for more info please don't hesitate to get in touch! Contact Annie directly by texting her on 07941 030531